how to order a custom wedding announcement

When I say "custom"....that's really what I promise for your wedding announcements. Other business "customize" your invitation by inserting names and pictures into their limited options. I create each announcement from scratch with your preferences in mind. If you like one of my existing designs, we can start from that template and add features you like. After I have created a few options, you and I will confer about the pros and cons of design variations eventually leading to a final product.

To get a quote for a custom wedding announcement, please fill out a request form. Baseline prices ($20) are for modifications to existing designs and include a pdf for DIY printing. Fully customized invitations begin at $50 and increase depending on the design and printing requests. Please email questions to Sarah at dandeliondreamdesigns [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment